- What is the problem, challenge, opportunity, or issue facing your district/institution that you would like to research and address?
- Why is it a concern?
- What is the intended outcome? (A solution to a problem? Address of a security concern. Revised Technology policy? An opportunity for a new Technology program? A roadmap for your department? A new type of Technology related PD. Etc.)
- How will your work benefit your district?
- Describe progress to date/Results of implementation of the project. (How will it impact students in your district?)
- Identify resources you used for your work?
Ignite Session Format and Specifics
- Each Academy participant or group of participants (this can be a group project) will be given 5 minutes for their Ignite session.
- Each Academy participant or group of participants should review his/her presentation with his/her mentor prior to presenting to the entire cohort in February.
- Each presentation should include applicable pictures.
- Each presentation should include an opening slide with a picture of the presenter(s), district(s)/institution(s) represented, contact information, date, and CoSN Academy logo.
- Each Ignite presentation should include 20 slides.
- Each slide should automatically transition after 15 seconds but we are not holding firm to that guideline.
- How To Give a Great Ignite Talk Article
A selection of Ignite talks will present at the CoSN conference. Specifics have not been finalized at this time.